- Create and modify image files in a variety of formats from within PHP
- Create dynamic PDF files from a PHP application
- Use PHP’s extensions for generating and parsing XML data.
- Creating secure scripts
- Best practices to help you avoid mistakes that can lead to disaster.
- Implementing code libraries
- Dealing with output in unique ways
- Error handling.
- Techniques for dealing with external communication via REST tools and cloud connections
- Techniques for debugging PHP code
- Writing debuggable PHP code.
PHP on Disparate Platforms
- Tricks and traps of the Windows port of PHP
- Some of the features unique to Windows, such as COM