Why do it?
In business, there are usually old projects and new projects. If the old systems can be extended to have web service
The good news is that today, front-and back-end apps can be developed using almost identical technologies. At Code College, you’ll learn them all.
What are the technologies?
- HTML5 / CSS3, used for styling Web pages or app screens
- SQL, a programming language for putting information into databases or getting information from them.
- Angular JS – The most popular and
- MEAN Stack – together the above
makea very powerful team
What you can look forward to
All kinds of
corporateswho want to give their employers and customers web-based access to their systems, either at the office, from home, or on the go
- Digital agencies who build apps and websites for their clients
- Software houses that develop their own web and mobile products
- And many others
There’s a lot to learn. Apps are made of many parts that work in different ways. Each has its place and you must understand how they fit together in the finished program.
- Expert tuition from qualified lecturers and / or hand-
son founderof the company (BSc Computer Science with Honours) backed by 30 years industry experience
- Study materials with all the information you need and loads of helpful hints
- Practical projects that allow you to cut your teeth on typical development scenarios
- Hints and tips for successful job interviews
- Automatic absorption into our Intern
programmeat our holding company, Compuways
Matricwith pure maths or
- Positive aptitude test result or
- Previous complementary work experience or
- Other training that may be considered relevant (see our Programming Short Courses) or Intro to Programming
Please note: While a good
Study Loans Available
Having trouble financing your studies? Qualifying candidates can apply for a student loan, and repay their fees once employed. Please read our application procedure for more details.
The Web & Mobile App Bootcamp is run over 5 months, with 1 module being completed per month.
- Each module is 5 days of classroom lectures; related projects to be completed the following week on campus (or at home with support offered on Google Hangout or Skype)
- Weekly project progress sessions are held to support Bootcamp students
Job placement and pass rate of close to 100%
Companies need developers with web and mobile skills. Code College works with sister company Compuways IT Recruitment to ensure you find employment after graduation. We have hundreds of IT employers on record and standing orders for web and mobile developers. And we’ve placed almost every graduate who requested our assistance (100%). This shows how serious we are about what we do and that your success is our goal.
The most common reason for not employing juniors is lack of on-the-job skills. We don’t leave our students alone until they’re employed. Any unemployed Bootcamp students are automatically absorbed in our Internship programme. Here they are assigned practical projects from our consulting partner company, Compuways. This is an employment internship and counts on your CV as employment.
During the internship you will be monitored and supported to further build your on-the-job skills, like:
- Participating in real client web and app development projects
If you are working and cannot attend full-time, here is a popular solution:
Enroll for the Self-study / Distance Learning option and attend only the Wednesday evening workshops as well as maybe 2 or 3 full-time modules. Absolute beginners are required to attend at least the 3 beginner modules in the classroom.
Self-study / Distance Learning
The Web & Mobile App Bootcamp is also available in a distance learning format on request.
Certification exams covered
(All our certificates can be added to your LinkedIn profile to enhance your marketability.)
How do I book?
Just click the button below and you’ll be taken to the booking page.
(Remember this course is under category: Bootcamps)
Don’t wait! Get your web and app development career started today.
Need more information? Click here
Please have a look at the calendar below (Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are the best browsers for viewing the calendar). Please enquire with us anyway to confirm .