Full-time and Part-time (fixed-scheduled training) now also available on a live video training basis (face-to-face over the internet)
You are part of the classroom as we screen share with
Distance Learning (at own pace – flexible schedule over 3 months)
Our distance learning computer programming courses will get you on the same level as our classroom students. Distance learning is becoming highly popular and very effective with the latest developments in screen-sharing technology.
Most of our courses are available on distance learning from home. Here is how it works:
- You get 3 months to complete any course at home (based on a 5 day full-time course)
- Your course material is couriered to you (if you cannot come into the office to meet us face-to-face)
- You get an assigned lecturer who will monitor, support and guide you over the phone, Skype, Google Hangout / Teamviewer at agreed times
- You will also hand in all the assignments via the internet / email and oral assessments will also be done
- If you want to complete a course in the normal time of one week, you can enquire to do it via video conference into our classroom – normal price apply
How do I interact with the lecturer?
- You contact the lecturer via email / whatsapp at any time or set up a telephonic / Skype meeting at a time convenient to both.
- You must upload exercises as soon as you have completed them so that the lecturer can check and provide feedback.
- You shoul keep the lecturer informed at least once a week about your status, especially if you have no exercises to submit that week.
- If you have broadband access, screen sharing sessions can be done and oral assessments via telephone / Skype.
- Contact us at anytime for a live demonstration of lecturer interaction on Google Hangout / Skype.
What does the course material consist of and how do I get it?
As soon as your booking is confirmed and paid, the course material, if not electronic, a paper book is sent to you if you cannot collect it, and the first session will consist of assisting you to install the required software on your machine and to be able to do the exercises required and to enable you to continue further.
How many hours should I budget for?
The price per course is given on each course’s page.
Monthly payment options for Distance Learning / Self Study
If you want to pay the course on a monthly basis, we divide the course in 3 sections – one per month. You then have to complete a third of the course per month. The payments are as follows:
- A third registration fee and covering the first month and section 1
- A third – month 2 and section 2
- A third – month 3 and section 3, the last section
Any more questions?
Please email us from the Contact Us page.